Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. How To Put A Custom Font In Your Kajabi Product