A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. How To Remove My Kajabi Link From Kajabi