Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. How To Remove People From Kajabi Membership