A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? How To Setup My New Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Setup My New Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Setup My New Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Setup My New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement How To Setup My New Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Setup My New Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Setup My New Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. How To Setup My New Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. How To Setup My New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Setup My New Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. How To Setup My New Kajabi