Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Take Payment On Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement How To Take Payment On Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. How To Take Payment On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ How To Take Payment On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. How To Take Payment On Kajabi