Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. How To Turn Off Kajabi Branding