A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. How To Use Facebook Pixels In Kajabi