Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. How To Use Google Adwords On Kajabi Website