Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. How To Use Kajabi With Clickfunnels