Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant course content. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. If I Have Kajabi, Can I Get Rid Of Getresponse