A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Information Economy Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Information Economy Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Information Economy Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Information Economy Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Information Economy Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Information Economy Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Information Economy Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Information Economy Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Information Economy Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Information Economy Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Information Economy Kajabi