Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Interage Paypal To New Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Interage Paypal To New Kajabi