A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Intgrate Evernot Into Kajabi