Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Is Anyone Using Kajabi To Sell Physical Products