A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Is Fusionhq As Beautiful As Kajabi