A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Is Kajabi Easy To Work With Facebook Ads?