Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Good
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Is Kajabi Good
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Is Kajabi Good
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Is Kajabi Good
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Is Kajabi Good
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi Good
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Is Kajabi Good
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Is Kajabi Good
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Is Kajabi Good
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Is Kajabi Good
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Is Kajabi Good