Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Safe
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Is Kajabi Safe
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Is Kajabi Safe
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Is Kajabi Safe
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Is Kajabi Safe
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi Safe
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Is Kajabi Safe
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Is Kajabi Safe
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Is Kajabi Safe
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Is Kajabi Safe
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Is Kajabi Safe