A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. James Wedmore How Much Money Making With Kajabi