Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Jonathan Cronstedt Kajabi