A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Jose Antonio Velasquez En Kajabi Next