A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Jrp Designs Kajabi Posts Video Advanced Ring