A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi 15495 Sand Canyon Blvd Ste 300