Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi 28 Day Challenge
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi 28 Day Challenge