Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi 28 Day Free Trial