A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi 2X Monthly + Affiliate Plan