Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi 5 Weeks For $5