A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 550M Global
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 550M Global
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi 550M Global
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi 550M Global
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 550M Global
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 550M Global
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi 550M Global
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi 550M Global
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi 550M Global
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi 550M Global
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi 550M Global