A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 800 Contacts
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 800 Contacts
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi 800 Contacts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi 800 Contacts
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 800 Contacts
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 800 Contacts
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi 800 Contacts
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi 800 Contacts
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi 800 Contacts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi 800 Contacts
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi 800 Contacts