A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi $99
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi $99
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi $99
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi $99
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi $99
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi $99
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi $99
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi $99
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi $99
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi $99
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi $99