A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Access
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Access
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Access
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Access
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Access
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Access
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Access
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Access
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Access
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Access
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Access