Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Activecampaign Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Activecampaign Integration