A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Admin
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Admin
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Admin
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Admin
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Admin
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Admin
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Admin
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Admin
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Admin
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Admin
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Admin