A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Along The Beach
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Along The Beach
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Along The Beach
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Along The Beach
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Along The Beach
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Along The Beach
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Along The Beach
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Along The Beach
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Along The Beach
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Along The Beach
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Along The Beach