Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside Synonym
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Alongside Synonym
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Alongside Synonym
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside Synonym
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Alongside Synonym