Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside Windows 10
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Alongside Windows 10