Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Amid The
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Amid The
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Amid The
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Amid The
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Amid The
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Amid The
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Amid The
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Amid The
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Amid The
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Amid The
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Amid The