Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Analytics
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Analytics
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Analytics
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Analytics
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Analytics
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Analytics
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Analytics
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Analytics
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Analytics
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Analytics
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Analytics