Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi And Convert Kit Integration?