A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi And Quickbooks
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi And Quickbooks
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi And Quickbooks
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi And Quickbooks
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi And Quickbooks
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi And Quickbooks
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi And Quickbooks
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi And Quickbooks
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi And Quickbooks
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi And Quickbooks
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi And Quickbooks