A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Android App
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Android App
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Android App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Android App
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Android App
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Android App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Android App
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Android App
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Android App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Android App
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Android App