A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Announcements
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Announcements
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Announcements
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Announcements
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Announcements
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Announcements
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Announcements
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Announcements
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Announcements
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Announcements
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Announcements