Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi App For Laptop
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi App For Laptop
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi App For Laptop
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi App For Laptop
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi App For Laptop
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi App For Laptop
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi App For Laptop
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi App For Laptop
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi App For Laptop
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi App For Laptop
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi App For Laptop