Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi App For Mac
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi App For Mac
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi App For Mac
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi App For Mac
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi App For Mac
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Mac
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi App For Mac
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Kajabi App For Mac
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi App For Mac
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi App For Mac
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi App For Mac