Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi App For Pc
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi App For Pc
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi App For Pc
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi App For Pc
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi App For Pc
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Pc
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi App For Pc
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi App For Pc
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi App For Pc
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi App For Pc
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi App For Pc