A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi App For Windows
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi App For Windows
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi App For Windows
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi App For Windows
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi App For Windows
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi App For Windows
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi App For Windows
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi App For Windows
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi App For Windows
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi App For Windows
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi App For Windows