Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi App Not Working
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi App Not Working
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi App Not Working
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi App Not Working
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi App Not Working
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App Not Working
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi App Not Working
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi App Not Working
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi App Not Working
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi App Not Working
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi App Not Working