Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Around The World
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Around The World
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Around The World
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Around The World
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Around The World
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Around The World
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Around The World
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Around The World
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Around The World
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Around The World
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Around The World