A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Automated Webinar
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Automated Webinar
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Automated Webinar
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Automated Webinar
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Automated Webinar
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Automated Webinar
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Automated Webinar
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Automated Webinar
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Automated Webinar
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Automated Webinar
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Automated Webinar