A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Background Image On Sections
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Background Image On Sections
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Background Image On Sections
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Background Image On Sections
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Background Image On Sections